Celtic Nutrition Body Balance for a Healthy Heart 30 Day
Celtic Nutrition's "Body Balance for a Healthy Heart" product has been developed following 16 years of research to support the heart and circulation.
- ENERGY & SPORTS - Celtic Nutrition's "Healthy Heart" contains components essential for many important physiological processes, including energy production, muscle contraction, muscle relaxation and keeping our cells healthy. Magnesium depletion may also be associated with structural damage to muscle cells, impairing post-exercise muscle recovery.
- HEALTHY HEART - Most cardiovascular problems are created by one or all of three elements: blocking of arteries, stiffening of blood vessels and blood thickening. The ingredients of our "Healthy Heart" product have been specifically chosen and blended to combat these three elements.
- MEMORY AND MOOD - For proper mental clarity and brain function we need to ensure our body receives the necessary nutrients. This can be achieved through a balanced diet if the nutrients are in the vegetables and fruits we are eating. For example, a deficiency in Thiamine (Vit. B1) can cause confusion, irritability, fatigue, nerve damage and mental changes such as apathy and depression.
- WHY? WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION - 17.3M people or 30% of deaths worldwide per year are the result of cardiovascular diseases! The ability of your body to naturally absorb vitamins and minerals is based on the inter-relation between the various elements of foods which is extremely significant. The balance between these elements within the foods, how well they survive digestion and the extent that they can be absorbed into the cells is what matters. David Burke continually states, "it's not what you eat, it's what you absorb!"
- HEALTH BENEFITS - At Celtic Nutrition we are inspired by the qualitative sciences of the balance of nature, and we see the body as an intricate part of this. 99% of medicine focuses on the quantitative aspects of science, and this fundamentally leaves out the human aspect of the treatment. We have been extremely careful through our years of research and trials to ensure the quality of the various ingredients have been sourced from the most natural sourced and produced without the use of unnecessary chemicals.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE ARE MINERAL DEFICIENT? - Minerals are an essential part of our natural diet and a lack of them may in part account for our increasing susceptibility to diseases such as heart disease (magnesium), cancer (selenium), diabetes (chromium), and mental illnesses (zinc). Zinc is perhaps the mot commonly deficient mineral and the most critical mineral for mental health. The average intake is half of the RDA of 15mg. Every one of us should take care of the minerals we need, for the good of our health.
- THE FUNCTION OF MINERALS IN OUR BODIES - Minerals are needed for the proper formation of blood and bone, the maintenance of healthy nerve function, heartbeat regulation, reproduction and fetal development. They are essential to the process of growth, healing and energy release. It is not just the presence of minerals in the body that is important - they must be the correct ratio to each other. The level of each mineral has an effect, directly or indirectly, on every other mineral, so if one is out of balance your whole system is affected. Therefore it is imperative minerals are selected and combined in the correct ratios to ensure the maximum absorption.
The Ingredients in the Healthy Heart tablets
The ingredients in our tablets provide you with optimal full body nutrition, here’s how they benefit the body.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Essential for turning carbohydrates into energy. The excess of carbs in our modern diets means we often don’t have enough of this vitamin to create the energy we need so we feel tired and lethargic. A significant deficiency can cause rapid heartbeat and recent research shows that supplementation can help people with congestive heart failure as improves cardiac function.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Reduces levels of homocysteine (a chemical linked to inflammation and heart disease) supports the production of haemoglobin (needed to transport oxygen in the blood). When homocystein levels are very high it promotes the build-up of plaques which block delicate blood vessels. Deficiency of this vitamin results in a low mood, muscle pain, lethargy and anaemia plus an increased risk of heart disease. This heart healthy vitamin is used to treat some types of anaemia and can protect the heart against heart attacks.
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – Needed for energy production (ATP) and plays a key role for normal skin and hair growth, supports the generation of energy from glucose from lactase, glycerol, pyruvate and fatty acids. Reduces cardiovascular risk.
Vitamin C – Protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease and even skin wrinkling. Powerful antioxidant which inhibits oxidation of LDL, thereby reducing atherosclerosis while improving lipid profiles, reducing arterial stiffness and enhancing endothelial function.
Vitamin D – The sunshine vitamin effects the number of monoamines (such as serotonins) in the brain may have an anti-depression benefit. This valuable vitamin is associated with lower rates of heart disease, can significantly reduce or even reverse hypertension and reduces arterial stiffness.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – Stimulates the synthetics of Osteocalcin, an important structure in bone and supports a healthy immune response. Enhances cardiac contractility and cardiac hormones, specifically aids restoration of cardiac function after heart attacks.
Vitamin K 2 – Critical for formation of healthy strong bones and plays an important role in calcium metabolism, can prevent calcification of arteries, protects the liver and prostate. Ensures calcium supplement is correctly deposited and reduces arterial stiffening. Vitamin K2 is the most biologically activate form of vitamin K.
Silica (orthosilicic acid) – Active silica is essential in the formation of arteries, cardiovascular system, heart and bones, strength and elasticity of veins and arteries. Sicilia has a critical role in formation of Collagen and Keratin in the repair of hair, skin and nails. Orthosilicic acid also helps the body excrete toxic aluminium.
Selenium – supports the function of the thyroid, immune system and cardiovascular health. Helps prevent “Keshan disease” which is a congestive cardiomyopathy is caused by a combination of dietary deficiency of selenium. It has a wide range of roles critical to cardiovascular health as well as being a potent anti-oxidant.
Chromium Picolinate– Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels. Chromium deficiency impairs the body’s ability to use glucose to meet its energy needs and raises insulin requirements. Low levels of chromium are linked to higher risk of heart disease, specifically in diabetic patients.
Calcium carbonate and Caclium phosphate – Helps promote strong bones, supports the prevention of osteoporosis, lowers blood pressure and heart rhythm problems. Needed in nerve impulses and muscle contractions, also hormonal production and regulation.
Magnesium Oxide – lowers the risk of blood pressure and heart rhythm problems. May prevent and help reverse Osteoporosis, helps against diabetes and may help against depression and muscle cramps.
Celtic Sea Salt – Contains 60 trace minerals which help you stay hydrated. Sufficient sodium levels that help balance your sodium-potassium ratios. Contains powerful electrolytes like magnesium. Trace elements required for proper adrenal, immune and thyroid function. Digestive enzyme enhancers, which help your body absorb more nutrients from the foods that you eat
L-Arginine – An essential amino acid with multiple vascular benefits, helps the body remove waste, enhances blood flow, promotes vasodilation (enhancing athletic performance and immune activity) and promotes capillary y growth in muscles..
L-Citrulline – helps the body remove aluminium and increases energy production (ATP), works synergistically with L-Arginine to enhance the vasodilator effect. Enhances athletic performance and reduces muscle fatigue. Vasodilatory effect also enhances erectile function in men.
Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant which has received has remarkable role in protecting the heart and reducing the major cardiovascular risk factors (cholesterol, blood lipids, atherosclerosis). It prevents oxidative damage to heart tissue, improves blood flow and reduces inflammation. It supports the skin by protecting collagen reducing wrinkles and making skin look younger.
Cayenne (Capsicum Frutescens) reduces blood helps the body get rid of bad cholesterol and triglycerides, reduces mucus and stimulates the digestive tract and enzymes, reduces blood clotting and risk of heart attacks and strokes. It also has antibacterial properties, supports normal weight levels and is a great metabolic booster.
Horsetail (Equisetum) is an ancient remedy which has now been scientifically proven to reduce inflammation. It has also an antioxidant free radical scavenging potential and can slow or prevent the growth of tumours and other cancerous cells.
Pomegranite (Punica granatum) can help prevent various cardiovascular risk factors including high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, oxidative stress, inflammation and high blood sugar. The plant polyphenols have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer effects.
Lycopene is a carotenoid with a strong antioxidant potential. Typically found in high doses in tomatoes it is one of the factors making the mediteranian diet so healthy. It also reduces the synthesis of cholesterol and helps break down LDL. Lycopene reduces the risk of heart attracks and the thickness of artery walls making them more flexible.
Fish Oil (Omega 3) – This essential fatty acid is becoming popular in the prevention and treatment of many health issues including: heart disease, ADHD, anxiety, depression, high cholesterol, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, eczema, diabetes, cancer, weakened immunity, autoimmune disease and macular degeneration. It also supports the absorption of other vitamins and nutrients and has the perfect oils to improve brain function.
It is only extracted from small fish (mackerel, anchovies etc) to avoid any heavy metal toxins. Also, out of the different extraction methods that can be used to remove the oil, Celtic Nutrition opted for the most natural method that allows the bonds to stay intact. This method is more expensive however we felt it was pointless doing anything else.
Phytosterols are plant-based fats similar in structure to cholesterol. They reduce cholesterol absorption by displacing cholesterol in the intestine. Reducing cholesterol has a cardio protective effect.
FREE Delivery within Ireland for orders over €39!
Orders are normally dispatched within 2-4 working days
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays), when you order at the weekend, your order will be entered into the processing que Monday morning.
Where possible we will try to adhere to, or even better, exceed these lead times.
Deliveries require a signature and cannot be left without one. Please keep this in mind with regard to your delivery address as selecting your home address while in work will result in a delay of your delivery.
For more information please see - Delivery and Returns