Babyliss Sheer Volume Rotating Hot Brush 2769U
Achieve a smooth, shiny bouncy blow-dry look with this easy to use Hot Brush styler.
With a large 50mm ceramic barrel with a control rotation feature it effortlessly creates styles with dramatic volume, body and fullness.
The flexible bristles tame frizz and give gentle tension as you style for ultimate smoothness and salon finish.
- Large 50mm heated ceramic barrel creates fullness, bounce and body
- Gentle rotating action easily creates volume throughout the hair with shape on the ends
- Soft flexible taming bristles give gentle tension and control for a perfect finish
- Super ionic system releases frizz-controlling ions to smooth hair and enhance shine
- Up to 200C with 3 heat settings for use on all hair types
- Advanced Ceramics heating system for ultra-fast heat up
- Heat ready indicator for optimum results
- Auto shut off safety feature
- 3m salon swivel cord
- Heat protection glove
- Heat mat
- 3 year guarantee
Large rotating barrel
Use on dry hair to add the look of movement, shape, body and volume. The heated barrel shapes and polishes the hair leaving a long-lasting effect while at the same time adding smoothness and shine.
The direct heat also makes it easy to boost 'day two' hair or just to give hair a lift at the end of the day before going out in the evening.
The clever combination of large and small silicone bristles help to lift and gently grip the hair to guide it through the brush as it rotates, helping to reduce the static in your hair for a smooth, frizz-free result.
|Product Type||Hair Styler|
FREE Delivery within Ireland for orders over €39!
Orders are normally dispatched within 1-3 working days
Working days are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays), when you order at the weekend, your order will be entered into the processing que Monday morning.
Where possible we will try to adhere to, or even better, exceed these lead times. In the unlikely event that we cannot fulfil your order in the time frame promised we will contact you immediately to inform you of the reason for delay.
Deliveries require a signature and cannot be left without one. Please keep this in mind with regard to your delivery address as selecting your home address while in work will result in a delay of your delivery.
For more information please see - Delivery and Returns